Charcoal, Briquetes & Pellets
Items 1-24 of 36
Items 1-24 of 36
Do you have a charcoal or gas BBQ and are looking for the right fuel to use? You should be aware that there are different options depending on their characteristics and the type of your BBQ. For all charcoal grills, your choices are: traditional charcoal, briquettes as well as olive BBQ briquettes.
One of the most common questions at the barbecue field is whether you should use charcoal or briquettes. Each griller must take choice after knowing the differences between them and decide according to his / her own needs.
Below you can see the comparative features between charcoal and briquettes.
- Made of natural wood, usually oak, maple or walnut.
- They light up relatively quickly.
- Their maximum temperature may be above 500 ° C.
- Burn faster than briquettes.
- Coarse pieces are usually uneven, which may make it difficult for you to achieve a uniform temperature during grilling
- Give a smoky taste to your roasts.
- Manufactured from pressed wood sawdust.
- It takes more time to light up than coal.
- Their maximum temperature may reach about 400 ° C.
- Keep their temperature stable for longer than coal (up to 3 hours).
- They are made of natural wood, usually maple, cherry, oak or walnut.
- Compressed into small cylinders without any adhesive added.
- They add a smoky flavor to your roasts.
Our suggestion to those who have a charcoal barbecue and want to make a difference is the organic olive briquette of KLIMIS! A pioneering, innovative and European award-winning product for barbecue. Its production is environmentally friendly since no cutting of trees such as charcoal or wood processing residues is applied, but it is used for the production of olive oil, a residue from the production of olive oil that is considered a solid biofuel.
In this category, you will find volcanic stones and ceramic briquettes, which are suitable for all gas grills with this system.
Find here excellent charcoal and briquettes from renowned manufacturers for home and business use, at the most competitive market prices.