Broil King® - GRILLS
Items 1-24 of 32
- Special Price €449.00 Regular Price €554.00
- Special Price €549.00 Regular Price €610.00
- Special Price €669.00 Regular Price €743.00
- Special Price €989.00 Regular Price €1,110.00
- Special Price €1,049.00 Regular Price €1,166.00
- Special Price €1,099.00 Regular Price €1,221.00
- Special Price €1,149.00 Regular Price €1,277.00
- Special Price €1,249.00 Regular Price €1,388.00
- Special Price €1,399.00 Regular Price €1,554.00
- Special Price €1,449.00 Regular Price €1,610.00
- Special Price €1,549.00 Regular Price €1,720.00
- Special Price €2,349.00 Regular Price €2,610.00
- Special Price €3,499.00 Regular Price €3,890.00
- Special Price €3,699.00 Regular Price €4,110.00
- Special Price €4,399.00 Regular Price €4,888.00
- Special Price €439.00 Regular Price €488.00Out of stock
- Special Price €599.00 Regular Price €615.00Out of stock
- Special Price €669.00 Regular Price €744.00Out of stock
- Special Price €739.00 Regular Price €821.00Out of stock
- Special Price €829.00 Regular Price €921.00Out of stock
- Special Price €849.00 Regular Price €945.00Out of stock
- Special Price €869.00 Regular Price €966.00Out of stock
- Special Price €949.00 Regular Price €1,054.00Out of stock
- Special Price €1,249.00 Regular Price €1,388.00Out of stock
Items 1-24 of 32
Choose the right barbecue for you, according your needs and enjoy grilling at home, on your balcony or your garden. Do you want a light, portable BBQ for camping? Are you searching for a barbecue with a large grilling surface that has the ability to grill for many people?
At bbq.gr you will find a wide range of all kinds of grills among top manufactures.
Initially, before each barbecue purchase, you have to decide which type of barbecue will satisfy your needs. Many grills can feet to all types of yards and outdoor spaces. It is important to focus on barbecue features, construction materials and what fuels uses for its operation, ie electricity, charcoal, gas or pellet.
In case you choose a gas grill, equally important is the number of burners. Gas barbecues have two to six burners. The number of burners depends on the size of the grilling surface. Larger grilling surfaces usually have more burners.
At bbq.gr, you will find a wide selection of branded barbecues from leading manufacturers, with decades of experience in this field, offering quality guarantee, for their construction materials, their design and their ergonomics characteristics.
Weber ® offers a wide range of stylish gas and charcoal grills that offers you endless possibilities for grilling, cooking, smoking and baking at any time of the year.
- Go anywhere
- Q series
- Genesis II
- Smokey Joe Premium
- Compact Kettle
- Original Kettle
- One Touch Original
- Kettle Plus
- One Touch Original Premium
- Master Touch GBS
- Performer Deluxe
- Smokey Mountain Cooker
Broil King ® has a wide variety of gas grills for those who want to enjoy the excellent grilling quality every day, outdoors, in the garden or on the terrace. Broil King is No1 in sales at Canada and has been manufacturing high quality gas grills for many decades. The main drive for product manufacturing is efficiency and durability.
Broil King® Series
Napoleon® has a wide variety of LPG grills that stand out for their advanced features, quality construction and performance, but also for their masterful design. They are made in Canada with high standards and always based on the needs of each griller. What makes Napoleon® grills so special and instantly recognizable is their distinctive wavy roasting grids, where you can grill both small and large pieces of meat. Their sturdy stainless steel construction dominates as a building material even in the sear plates, which are placed inside the grilling chamber for uniform heat distribution both in the front and in the back of the chamber.
The grills manufactured by OUTDOORCHEF® are exclusively designed and developed by innovative Swiss engineers. Although its grills are constantly being improved, the core idea behind our unique gas kettle barbecue that allows easy, versatile and healthy grilling has existed for over two decades. The Swiss company OUTDOORCHEF is still passionately committed to making barbecuing a relaxed, fun-filled experience that brings people together and lets them share fun-filled moments. The funnel – the heart of the kettle barbecue which revolutionized the grill market 25 years ago – has been retained by OUTDOORCHEF to this day. OUTDOORCHEF proven funnel system also prevents unwanted flare-ups in our innovative 21st century grills, while its spherical shape ensures perfect heat distribution. With the unique OUTDOORCHEF indirect grilling method, the barbecue becomes a recirculation grill system and is thus ideal for gently cooking meat (especially large pieces) to tender and juicy perfection – with no need to turn the food to be grilled. This leaves you free to spend more time having fun with your guests.
Traeger's pellet grills offers a smoky flavor to your meal, from a mildly sweet aroma using cherry pellets to a heavily smoked mesquite wood pellet. They are ideal for all cooking methods, function as a barbecue, an oven, a smoker with a taste of natural wood. Traeger's pellets are made from 100% pure natural hardwood, giving you an authentic taste. Grilling has never been easier - just place the food and forget it, let Traeger offer its magic with wood.