Athens 3.9 €
Outside of Athens 3.9 €
Smoking wood chips from Jack Daniel's Old No 7 whiskey barrels will offer a delicious combination of whiskey and oak wood smoke to your food.
Smoking wood chips from Jack Daniel's Old No 7 whiskey barrels will offer a delicious combination of whiskey and oak wood smoke to your food! They can be used in gas, charcoal grills and smokers. Those who love real barbecue, that is, long hours of cooking at low temperatures, will love smoking meat. The result of smoking is the deep smoky taste and tenderness that the meat acquires.
Use the smoking shavings either directly on your burning coals or inside the smoking box if it is a gas grill.
- Place the chips in an aluminum pan filled with water and soak for about an hour.
- You will need about a cup of shavings for each grilling.
- Prepare your grill at a moderate temperature.
- Drain them well and add them to the charcoal or to the smoking box.
- When the woods start to smoke, transfer the meat to the grill.