Athens 3.9 €
Outside of Athens 3.9 €
Samura® Santoku Knife 17.5cm, from HARAKIRI series, ideal for cutting meat, fish and vegetables.
The Samura®️ HARAKIRI series Santoku knife is a universal knife and in Japanese means "three virtues", since it can be used to chop meat, fish, and vegetables. Its nose is sharper than the chef's knife, and its blade length is ideal for chopping your food. Its light weight makes it extremely comfortable for frequent use.
The HARAKIRI knives series, consists of easy-to-use lightweight knives, with blades of high sharpness and quality. The handles of the knives are made of heat-resistant ABS plastic, while their blades are made of Japanese stainless steel (AUS-8). The knives of this series combine the traditional art of making Japanese knives with the modern and elegant design.
- Blade construction material: Stainless steel Japanese (AUS-8)
- Blade hardness: 58 ± 1 HRC
- Handle material: Heat resistant plastic, ABS
- Grinded by hand for excellent performance from the first use
- Blade length: 17.5 cm
- Overall Knife Length: 29.8 cm
- Weight: 114 g