Athens 3.9 €
Outside of Athens 3.9 €
Use Mesquite Wood Chips to give your spicy and smoky flavor a roast. This flavor is more recommended for beef, pork, poultry and fish. If grilling is a pleasant hobby, smoking is the epitome of bbq.
Those who love real barbecue, that is, long-time grilling at low temperatures, will love smoking meat. The result of smoking is the deep smoky taste and tenderness of the meat.
Use the Smoking Wood Chips either directly on your burning coals or inside the smoking box if it is a gas grill.
- Place the shavings in an aluminum pan filled with water and soak for about an hour.
- You will need about a cup of shavings for each grilling.
- Prepare your grill at a moderate temperature.
- Drain them well and add them to the charcoal or to the smoking box.
- When the woods start to smoke, transfer the meat to the grill.