Athens 3.9 €
Outside of Athens 3.9 €
These aromatic wood chips come in a variety of different spices and flavors. Use with a smoker box or add directly to charcoal.
Use apple cider vinegar to give your roasts a sweet and smoky flavor. This flavor is more recommended for poultry, cheese, beef and pork.
If grilling is a pleasant hobby, smoking is the epitome of bbq.
Those who love real barbecue, that is, long-time baking at low temperatures, will love smoking meat. The result of smoking is the deep smoky taste and tenderness of the meat.
Use the smoking shavings either directly on your burning coals or inside the smoking box if it is a gas grill.
- Place the chips in an aluminum pan filled with water and soak for about an hour.
- You will need about a cup of shavings for each grilling.
- Prepare your grill at a moderate temperature.
- Drain them well and add them to the charcoal or to the smoking box.
- When the woods start to smoke, transfer the meat to the grill.