Athens 3.9 €
Outside of Athens 3.9 €
Napoleon® Whiskey barrel oak wood chips deliver a mild distinct whiskey aroma, with a sweet tangy finish. Ideal for smoking beef, pork, poultry, fish, fruit, and vegetables very well.
Use wood chips to add a unique smokey flavour to your food. Whiskey barrel oak wood chips deliver a mild smoke flavour with a beautiful whiskey aroma. Whiskey barrel oak smoking chips as a whole are sweet and strong without being overpowering, ideal for bringing out the flavour of beef, pork, poultry, fish, fruit, and vegetables. Ideal for use in the Napoleon Smoker Pipe or Smoker Box accessories, or the integrated smoker tubes in the PRO665/825. Use the chunks, either directly on your charcoal or in the smoking box if it is a gas grill.
- Quantity: 0.7kg
- Place the chunks in an aluminum foil filled with water and soak them for about an hour.
- For each grilling you will need about a cup of chips.
- Prepare your barbecue at moderate temperature.
- Drain well and add them to the charcoal or the smoking box.
- When woods begin to smoke, move the meat onto the grades.