Athens 3.9 €
Outside of Athens 3.9 €
Vesta Precision® Seal roll, with a width of 28cm and a length of 15m. Ideal for storing food and preservation, in a vacuum.
This Vesta Precision® seal roll is made of non-toxic plastic (BPA, lead & phthalate free) and is suitable for storing food. It has a large cross-section (28cm) and a long length, so you can easily cut it with scissors to create food storage bags, in the desired size. During sealing, oxygen is removed, extending the shelf life of food and preventing spoilage. Food stored in vacuum bags does not dry out, soften or harden, as air cannot affect them. It has a honeycomb pattern, is impermeable, flexible and does not give taste or odor to food. It is microwave and freezer safe. You can store different types of food, such as ham, pieces of cheese, steaks, large pieces of meat, sausages, patties, fish, shrimps, bread, olives, nuts, cookies, fruits, vegetables or anything else you want to preserve. In addition, it is an ideal solution for those who travel and want to carry liquids in their suitcase, without risking their clothes from leaks. To seal the bags, you need a vacuum sealer.
- Custom size your bags - no waste!
- Tough and Pliable
- Freezer & Refrigerator Safe
- Microwave Safe and Boil Safe
- Non-Toxic Plastic (BPA, Lead, and Phthalates Free)
- Food Safe (per FDA and LFGB Standards)
- Neutral taste and odor
- Roll dimensions (WxL): 28cm x 15.24m
- Use the roll to make bags of the desired vacuum packing length.
- Specify the desired length you want.
- Cut the roll sheet in a straight line and place it in the vacuum packaging sealing strip.
- Click the Stamp button.
- Wait until the packaging machine completes the sealing process.
- When the bag is created, place the food in the bag and pack it in a vacuum.
- Place the filled bag between the two packing straps.
- Close the lid and press the start button.
- Wait until the machine sucks in the air and finishes the vacuum packing process.
Enjoy your stored and tasty food safely!
The seal roll are suitable for reuse if they allow for their length. Clean them in the dishwasher or under the tap water. Before reuse, make sure it is completely dry.
Login and Registration Form