Athens 3.9 €
Outside of Athens 3.9 €
Samura® utility knife 15cm from HARAKIRI series. Ideal for chopping and peeling vegetables and fruits.
This Samura® utility knife from HARAKIRI series, is a multifunctional tool for every kitchen as it is perfect for cutting vegetables, fruits, herbs, dried fruits, bread, cheeses and a wide variety of other products. It is made entirely of stainless steel (from blade to handle), perfectly balanced and extremely lightweight, retaining its sharpness for a long time.
The HARAKIRI knives series, consists of easy-to-use lightweight knives, with blades of high sharpness and quality. The handles of the knives are made of heat-resistant ABS plastic, while their blades are made of Japanese stainless steel (AUS-8). The knives of this series combine the traditional art of making Japanese knives with the modern and elegant design.
- Blade construction material: Stainless steel Japanese (AUS-8)
- Blade hardness: 58 ± 1 HRC
- Handle material: Heat resistant plastic, ABS
- Grinded by hand for excellent performance from the first use
- Blade length: 16 cm
- Overall Knife Length: 26 cm
- Weight:59 g