Outside of Athens 4.9 €
Sous Vide precision cooker Imersa with controlled temperature system and temperature control via WiFi.
The sous vide Imersa from Vesta, has WiFi control for even better handling! Now you can use any pot or casserole to prepare a delicious meal that your family will love. The Imersa control panel features a superb touch screen with silent operation. Its sleek design allows easy cleaning and storage even in a kitchen drawer.
Download the Vesta app (application available for iOS & Android) and get instant control over cooking through your mobile! The application will inform you immediately when your food is ready, so you do not have to check it regularly.
- Power: 1200 W (Heats 4.5L / min)
- Heat 4.5 L of water in 1 minute
- Possibility to control the device via WiFi
- Digital touch screen
- Automatic temperature control system
- Temperature accuracy: 0.1 ° C
- Range of cooking temperatures: min: 20 ° C / max: 95 ° C
- Heats up to 30 liters of water
The Sous Vide technique is a healthy way of vacuum cooking, which until recently could only be enjoyed in expensive restaurants. But no longer!
The technique of Sous vide is a modern cooking technique and its name comes from the homonymous French phrase meaning "in a vacuum". According to this technique, the food is sealed in vacuum and then baked at a constant temperature, considerably lower than all other cooking techniques (frying, boiling, etc.).
The one who introduced the cooking technique sous vide to the kitchens of the restaurants was the French Georges Pralus in 1974. Wanting to keep the taste, texture and size of the foie gras he was preparing, he discovered that when he was putting the foie gras pack plastic bag, sealed airtight) in a heated water bath with accurate temperature control, could reduce the shrinkage of the food from 40% to 5%. In addition, the plastic film prevented the loss of flavors and flavors, and low temperature minimized the destruction of protein structures, thus retaining nutrients. Also the food did not come into direct contact with water and therefore did not lose its internal moisture due to osmosis. The result was a finished product with a superior texture, which kept the nutrients qualities (aromas and flavors) to the maximum.
Use Sous Vide technique for
- preparing juicy, tender steaks,
- flavourful vegetables
- perfectly poached eggs.
- Use dish soap, a soft brush and water to clean the heating coil, pump shaft and sensors. Do not rinse the top part of the circulator and the (black) body in the water.
- Stainless steel skirt and pump cover can be cleaned with normal washing up liquid or in the dishwasher.
Take off your cooking with sous vide technique and searing your food with the Searing TS-8000 hand torch and gift propane cylinder 400g, PT1 of BernZomatic®.
Login and Registration Form