Athens 3.9 €
Outside of Athens 3.9 €
5pcs Knife Set from the HARAKIRI series of Samura®️, consisting of 1 Chef knife, 1 Nakiri knife, 1 Santoku knife, 1 Utility knife and 1 Paring knife.
This set of HARAKIRI knives of Samura®️, will meet the most demanding needs in your kitchen as it has 5 knives of exceptional sharpness, durability and strength. The set includes a paring knife (for vegetables and fruits), an utility knife (ideal for slicing fruit, vegetables and cheeses), a Nakiri knife (ideal for slicing, fruit and vegetable), a Santoku knife and a Chef's knife for cutting and slicing (eg in cubes) of your food (vegetables, fish and meat).
The HARAKIRI knives series, consists of easy-to-use lightweight knives, with blades of high sharpness and quality. The handles of the knives are made of heat-resistant ABS plastic, while their blades are made of Japanese stainless steel (AUS-8). The knives of this series combine the traditional art of making Japanese knives with the modern and elegant design. For the proper maintenance of the knife blade, we recommend covering it regularly, with Camellia oil.
The set includes
- Chef Knife (Blade Length: 20.8cm)
- Nakiri Knife (Blade Length: 18cm)
- Santoku Knife (Blade Length: 17.5cm)
- Utility Knife (Blade Length: 15.5cm)
- Paring Knife (Blade Length: 10.3cm)
- Blade construction material: Stainless steel Japanese (AUS-8)
- Blade hardness: 58 ± 1 HRC
- Handle material: Heat resistant plastic, ABS
- Grinded by hand for excellent performance from the first use