Broil King® - Cleaning Products
Stainless Steel Grill Cleaner Polish - Broil King®€20.00Out of stock
Select the appropriate cleanser for your barbecue. Remove smoke, charcoal and grease / food residues from the walls of your barbecue, easily and quickly.
5 Simple steps for easier cleaning of your bbq
Grilling in barbeque with relatives or friends is a delightful fun. But how fun is when it's time to clean it?
Here you will find what you need to quickly and easily clean your grates or your entire barbecue in 5 easy steps!
1. Burn all the burners of your barbecue to the maximum with a closed lid and let it burn for about 10 minutes. The high temperatures that will develop will cause the fat to crack and sterilize the grilling area. Any pieces of food were stuck on your grill or anywhere else, with such a high temperature they will turn into charcoal. Using a metal cleaning brush, rub your grilling grates to remove the sliced food particles. The better brush you have, the less you will get tired! Do not forget that your barbecue during use is developing very high temperatures. Remember to wear grilling gloves to protect yourself.
Caution! If you have cast iron grates do not use cleaning agents to clean them. After cleaning the cast iron racks do not forget to dip all their sides with cooking oil.
2. After the grill has cooled down, remove the Flavorized Bars and clean them with a metal cleaning brush, scrub them very well!
3. Inside the bin, spray with suitable cleaners. After a while, with a spatula and a sponge, proceed to the cleaning of both the interior and the burners.
4. Rinse the large grease trap and replace the aluminum grease drip pan.
5. After cleaning the whole grill, turn it on again for about 10 minutes, opening the lid to evaporate the detergent residue.
We hope the above steps help you to make it easier to clean your barbecue!
Login and Registration Form