Athens 3.9 €
Outside of Athens 3.9 €
Narrow Status foil rolls, ideal for storing food in a vacuum.
Vacuum packing is a natural way to prolong the shelf life and freshness of food from local gardens, orchards, forests, bakeries, butcher shops and fish markets. Vacuum packed food stays tasty and fresh. Status maintenance rolls are used to make bags of desired length, which are then packaged in vacuum at the packaging machine.
You can store various types of foods such as biscuits, croissants, bread, strawberries, cherries, beans, peas, sliced peppers, zucchini, tomatoes or whatever else you want to preserve. Foods stored in vacuum bags do not dry, soften or cure, as the air can not affect them.
During the packaging process, oxygen is removed, thus extending the shelf life of your food without any alteration.
- Safe for food
- Neutral taste and odor
- Double polyamide layer that acts as a waterproof material and a polyethylene layer that acts as a sealant.
- Roll dimensions (WxL): 20cm x 3m
- Sheet thickness: 100 - 130 μm
- Country of construction Slovenia
- Use the rollers to make bags of the desired vacuum packing length.
- Specify the desired length you want.
- Cut the roll sheet in a straight line and place it in the vacuum packaging sealing strip.
- Click the Stamp button.
- Wait until the packaging machine completes the sealing process.
- When the bag is created, place the food in the bag and pack it in a vacuum.
- Place the filled bag between the two packing straps.
- Close the lid and press the start button.
- Wait until the machine sucks in the air and finishes the vacuum packing process.
Enjoy your stored and tasty food safely!
The foil rolls are suitable for reuse if they allow for their length. Clean them in the dishwasher or under the tap water. Before reuse, make sure it is completely dry.
Login and Registration Form