Σετ ψησίματος, Pizza Lover's - Napoleon®️€104.90Out of stock
With special grilling stones you can bake pizzas, bread and pies in your barbeque at home, as they have great resistance to high temperatures.
If you want to impress your guests by baking a fresh pizza in your barbecue, then you need to know, that there is a huge variety of grilling stones with different shapes and sizes that fit your bbq, oven, or smoker. Grilling stones are not just for pizza. You can use them to bake bread, pasta and even cookies.
Ability to withstand extreme temperatures
Regardless of your grill type (Gas or Charcoal), it can reach higher temperatures than your regular household oven. Therefore, a grilling stone for barbeque, should be able to withstand high temperatures without creating cracks. To prevent such cracks, avoid sudden and severe changes in temperature.
- Always preheat your stone in a cold oven or bbq, to prevent the stone from breaking. In other words, do not put a cold stone on a warm grill.
- If you need to touch the stone while it is hot, you may need extra protection. The oven gloves may not be suitable because the stones are very hot for a long time!
- Before you place the pizza on the preheated stone, just sprinkle the stone with corn flour to prevent pizza from sticking.
- When removing the stone from the grill, be sure to wait until it cools completely before storing it.
- It is best to store the grilling stone on a flat surface so that it does not fall, as it is quite fragile.
Now, do not wait your favorite pizza delivered at your door, just make it and grill it yourself!
Login and Registration Form